Editing for Health & Social Sciences
Editing, formatting, rewriting for researchers, scholars, doctors and other health professionals, NGOs/NPOs, scientific companies, governmental ministries, think tanks, and more. An editor who’s on your team, to make sure your work changes the world.
Experienced. Cooperative. Comprehensive.
The necessary step that will get your message through,
in natural, modern, superb English.
It’s not just proofreading, and not just copy editing.
It’s real editing.
A board-certified (ELS) life sciences editor with a 15-year track record of helping authors succeed.
Scientific and academic publishing has its own language and rules.
-Do you understand how to make a great abstract?
-Are you using the right terminology and tone?
-Is your English error-free?
I can fix all that, for your health sciences and related research. Get language editing, copy editing, proofread, and so much more.
BELS editors are pros.
Now that you've done the work, research, and writing, let's make sure the English is outstanding so your stakeholders understand the value.
I'll adjust the readability based on scientific methods, so your work will be proven clear and effective.
This isn't just copy editing or proofreading. It's not the amateur grammar check you get on cut-rate freelancer sites. or using apps.
This is substantive professional editing by a native expert.
Key Areas of Work
I can do scientific, academic language editing with high confidence in all the following fields, as well as most social sciences.
Public Health & Related Social Sciences
addiction, aids/HIV, anatomy, behavioral science, clinical applications, community health, environmental health, epidemiology, health care, health economics, infectious diseases, mental health, nursing, policy, psychology, public health, rehabilitation, socioeconomics, sports medicine, toxicology, vaccines
So Many Editors. Why Choose WorldEdits?
Because you don’t want to take chances. Because you value expert editing. Because you want great results.
- Edited over 2,000 scientific manuscripts in clinical sciences, health and public policy, IT, sociology, and more.
- Edited hundreds of policy papers, NGO reports, annual reports, investor materials
- Personal, one-to-one service
- MBA, MS in Health Sciences, MA in International Development, BA in Journalism, and Board-Certified Editor in the Life Sciences
- Veteran of Silicon Valley, NGOs, editing, writing, and digital marketing
Client Authors’ Publications
- Applied Research in Quality of Life
- BMC Open
- Clinical Rheumatology
- Health Policy
- International Journal of Health Promotion and Education
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science
- Journal of Cleaner Production
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Ocean & Coastal Management
- PLOS ONE
- Psychology, Health & Medicine
and many more
- Editing manuscript on algorithmic approaches to childbirth
- Editing manuscript on public health issues
- Policy report for European environmental NGO
- Resume creation for elite Asian clinician
- Scientific press releases for international publicity
- Content creation and management for SaaS company in Tokyo
Questions? Not sure what you need? No problem!
Your research, your work, your life – this is what you spend your time and passion on. Getting published and getting heard is essential. My sole job is editing you to success.