Your writing means so much to you.
Do you really want a cheap freelancer editing it?
20+ years of knowhow in editing, formatting, rewriting for researchers, scholars, NGOs/NPOs, economics and business, governmental ministries, think tanks, and international communicators
Experienced. Cooperative. Comprehensive.
The final touch that will get your message through,
in natural, modern, superb English.
If you need an economics editor, a health sciences editor, a business editor, an NGO report editor, an editor for all the major social sciences, you found him.
Scientific and academic publishing has its own language and rules. Do you understand how to make a great abstract? Are you wondering what data to put in the text or tables? Is your English error-free? I can fix all that, for business, health sciences, and more.
Your stakeholders and donors demand accountability. You have research to inform policy. Now that you've done the work, research, and writing, let's make sure the English is outstanding. Even more, let's make sure it's readable. I'll hammer down your Flesch-Kincaid grade so your work will be clear and effective.
Marketing & PR
Researchers and organizations are great at research and effective work. Who's got time (or skill) to communicate it to a general audience? And who's got skills? This editor is also a trained and certified copywriter with an MBA. Let's talk about how to get the word out about your findings.
Key Areas of Work
I won't say I can edit everything. I will say I can edit all the fields listed below, and I can edit them very well.
Public Health & Medical
addiction, aids/HIV, anatomy, behavioral science, environmental health, epidemiology, health care, infectious diseases, mental health, psychology, public health, rehabilitation, sports medicine, toxicology, vaccines
advertising, AI/artificial intelligence, Asian culture and history, behavior, business, demography, development sciences, economics, education, IT in society, learning/literacy, management, marketing, mass media, NGOs/NPOs, political science, psychology, research, sales, socioeconomics
So Many Choices, Why Should Choose WorldEdits?
“I can get a Fiverr.” “I can have a Wharton undergrad edit it.” “I can use Grammarly.” etc.
- Edited over 2,000 scientific manuscripts
- Edited hundreds of policy papers, NGO reports, annual reports, investor materials
- Personal, one-to-one service
- MBA, MS in Health Sciences, another master’s in something kind of obscure, BA in Journalism, and Board-Certified Editor in the Life Sciences
- Veteran of Silicon Valley, NGOs, editing, writing, and digital marketing
Client Authors’ Publications
- BMC Open
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science
- International Journal of Health Promotion and Education
- PLOS ONE
- Psychology, Health & Medicine
- Clinical Rheumatology
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Ocean & Coastal Management
- Health Policy
- Applied Research in Quality of Life
- Journal of Cleaner Production
and many more
- Manuscript on algorithmic approaches to childbirth
- Manuscript on AI for B2B applications and business reform
- Policy report for European environmental NGO
- Business editing and direct response copywriting for Tokyo novelty company
- Scientific press releases for international publicity
- Content creation and management for high-profile SaaS firm in Tokyo
Questions? Not sure what you need? No problem!
Your research, your work, your life – this is what you spend your time on. Getting published and getting heard is essential. We'll get you published and make you understood.