Editing for the Health Sciences
Editing, formatting, rewriting for researchers, scholars, doctors and other health professionals, NGOs/NPOs, scientific companies, governmental ministries, think tanks, and more. An editor who’s on your team, to make sure your work changes the world.
Experienced. Cooperative. Comprehensive.
Scientific and academic publishing has its own language and rules. Do you understand how to make a great abstract? Are you using the right terminology and tone? Is your English error-free? I can fix all that, for your health sciences and related research. Get language editing, copy editing, proofread, and so much more. BELS editors are pros.
Now that you've done the work, research, and writing, let's make sure the English is outstanding so your stakeholders understand the value. And I'll adjust the readability based on scientific methods, so your work will be proven clear and effective. This isn't just copy editing or proofreading, like what you get on freelancer sites. This is real professional editing.
Key Areas of Work
I can do scientific, academic language editing with high confidence in all the following fields, as well as most social sciences.
Public Health & Medical
addiction, aids/HIV, anatomy, behavioral science, clinical applications, community health, environmental health, epidemiology, health care, health economics, infectious diseases, mental health, nursing, policy, psychology, public health, rehabilitation, socioeconomics, sports medicine, toxicology, vaccines
So Many Editors. Why Choose WorldEdits?
Because you don’t want to work with amateurs. Because you value editing as a skill. Because you want success.
- Edited over 2,000 scientific manuscripts
- Edited hundreds of policy papers, NGO reports, annual reports, investor materials
- Personal, one-to-one service
- MBA, MS in Health Sciences, another master’s in something kind of obscure, BA in Journalism, and Board-Certified Editor in the Life Sciences
- Veteran of Silicon Valley, NGOs, editing, writing, and digital marketing
Client Authors’ Publications
- Applied Research in Quality of Life
- BMC Open
- Clinical Rheumatology
- Health Policy
- International Journal of Health Promotion and Education
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science
- Journal of Cleaner Production
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Ocean & Coastal Management
- PLOS ONE
- Psychology, Health & Medicine
and many more
- Editing manuscript on algorithmic approaches to childbirth
- Editing manuscript on public health issues
- Policy report for European environmental NGO
- Resume creation for elite Asian clinician
- Scientific press releases for international publicity
- Content creation and management for scientific company in Tokyo
Questions? Not sure what you need? No problem!
Your research, your work, your life – this is what you spend your time and passion on. Getting published and getting heard is essential. My sole job is editing you to success.